Explore ways to maintain more freedom and ease in your movement and recognize the walking and running patterns that cause pain and stiffness.
Join Elen Bahr to learn:
– Yoga Philosophy of the koshas – our five layers of being – and why we are so much more than our physical bodies.
– The anatomy of the pelvis, hips and legs and what optimal mobility can look like for you.
– Why Soma Yoga practitioners believe we can move our bodies more freely at any age.
– How to recognize the daily patterns of sitting, driving, carrying bags, etc. that affect our movement.
– Soma Yoga practices to help you guide your body/mind/spirit toward a better way of living.
Bliss Yoga Studio, St. Paul (map)
Saturday, July 15th
1 – 4 p.m.